Friday, June 5, 2009

Two months, twenty two days

TV will rot your baby's brain.

-----------------------------

Dear Daddy,

I wish to make a formal complaint regarding the lack of spoiling that I feel I am entitled to as evidence by being your only daughter. I will hold Mommy hostage until all of my demands are met. You have 72 hours to acquire for me:

A rainbow colored unicorn, A Malibu Barbie Dream House that is purple,

A dolphin that can sing "You are my sunshine,"

Heart shaped pink diamond earrings that sparkle like my eyes,

A pony that is purple with pink polka-dots,
A baby doll that looks EXACTLY like me,

An OshKoshB'gosh credit card,

Two puppies with BIG bows on their collars,

A new party dress with matching shoes,

Hairbows to match every outfit,

And every Baby Einstein DVD they make.

Just remember, 72 hours to get me what I want or else Mommy gets it!



- Elliott