Tuesday, July 28, 2009

July 24, Friday

Elliott is ready to go play on the beach.

Aren't you forgetting your bathing suit?"This isn't what I expected it to be!"

"OK, maybe it isn't so bad..."

"That towel sure does look yummy."

"If I could just put it in my mouth...""Nothing to see here folks. Just sucking on my thumb."
"Aha! I got it!"

"Silly parents didn't even see it coming. I am the BEST!"

"A girl could get used to this."

"This is the life; lying on the beach with my toes in the sand."
Elliott just laid back relaxing. Little does she know that we are offering her up to Neptune as a trade. He took Andrew's favorite sunglasses 2 summers ago and Andrew still wants them back.
Living the dream. She never thought that the dream involved so much sunscreen, jellyfish and an inflatable blue whale.
We are ready to go to McGuire's!


Elliott and Daddy walking on the beach.
"Elliott, do you see that there in the distance?"
"See what?"