Friday, September 3, 2010

August 31, Tuesday

Samuel not only has a cute laugh but he makes the best faces while laughing! Elliott just getting comfortable. I mean, come on, we could have at least bought her an ottoman to go with her chair. Inconsiderate parents. Just hanging out on the edge of the couch.
Can you see the terror in his eyes?
He is keeping a close eye on that hand.
NEVER TRUST A TODDLER!
"It's OK Baby Sam, I'm not going to hurt you...this time. But remember to watch your back later."
Don't you want to kiss all over that fat face?
Getting into attack position

Andrew: He's ready for Halo Reach.
Rin: He works for Wilford Brimley as an operator for diabeetus testing supplies.
This is how Elliott left her baby doll for most of the day. I promise that she doesn't get spanked that much.
Your secret is safe
'Pinch-me' cheeks
Running that little baby mouth
Whatever. I just don't care.