Wednesday, October 21, 2009

October 21, Wednesday

Elliott V Pumpkin Patch,
Part 2
We ventured out to the Great Pumpkin Patch again today. Mommy was determined to get cute fall pictures and Daddy didn't care, he was just along for the ride. She was in a silly mood in the car and did great the whole way there. There were lots of kids there this time whereas last time the were about a dozen families. Elliott did not care for the crowds. She was a little hesitant and fussy to start with but she quickly warmed up and was able to ignore the other children.There was a preschooler screaming and running around. I love the "You Shouldn't be Doing That" look on her face!



What a mess!





The original picture.
Just a little editing... And this is what Mommy does
while on drugs...
That face is so, "I'm going to be a butt to you in just a minute. Give it time."
Attorney pose

"I think I see an arrowhead." Plotting her revenge
Not a bad one in the bunch!

Elliott is still all smiles even though she has a soggy bottom from the wet ground.
She looks so proud of herself. I wonder what she has done...
...oh, I think you know.
Poop!
Time to go to the car for a massive clean up effort!!