Tuesday, March 23, 2010

March 21, Sunday

Daddy was sick in bed so Elliott and Mommy played all day. Her favorite part was bath time with lots of bubbles. The only toy she had was a bottle of soap. Maybe she will get bath toys for Easter....As soon as I grabbed the camera, her face lit up and she was happy to make silly smiley faces.
Poor thing will probably develop a seizure disorder from all the flash photography Mommy does.
She was serious for a moment. I was holding her Alabama cup and she didn't know what to expect.
She didn't even see it coming!! (Notice that she grabbed the cup away from me once I poured water on her.)
We played beauty salon after her bath. She got a body massage, ear cleaning, nail clipping and hair blow-dried. That pretty much sounds like the grooming package we got for Analise on Friday. I wonder if the pet salon takes little monkey girls....