Monday, August 9, 2010

August 8, Sunday

"Oh great, they are taking more pictures."
"Seriously, Pop, why do you let her do this?!?! Put your foot down and tell Mom that you are the man of the house and as such you are asking her really nicely to please stop if she chooses to do so, Ma'am."
"Fine. Take as many pictures as you want. Just please don't post any nakey pictures on the internet."

"I just don't understand women. Can you explain them to me, Daddy?"

(Daddy is telling him everything he knows about girls.)

I think he will be scared for the rest of his life.

Oh it is so happening...

Nakey baby pictures make him spitting mad. He is quite talented at making spit bubbles.

I shall call him Squishy and he shall be mine and he shall be my Squishy. Come on, little Squishy!

Check out those ankle rolls. He has nothing on my ankle rolls when I was pregnant with Elliott. Don't mess with a pro, Little Man.

I will ninja kick you in the face!

"What do you mean I get to pee standing up? YESSSS!!! I am more than halfway there. Now all I have to do is learn to stand up!"

He is so big for only being 5 weeks old!!