Monday, January 10, 2011

January 10, Monday

We didn't exactly get the 7 inches that was predicted, but Elliott still got her wish.
~*~SnOwDaY~*~
 She was thrilled when she woke up and everything was coated in ice... I mean "snow." She kept opening the blinds and talking about it. When Daddy woke up and Sam went down for a nap she had her chance. She kept pointing all over saying "snow" and even spotted "phelia" in the window keeping watch.
 Best. Day. Ever.
 Daddy pulled her around on her "sled" that looked a lot like the boogie board from the beach trip. Very few vehicles were able to make it to the top of the hill: some larger trucks and ATVs. That meant that Mommy had to stay home from work which Elliott and Sam were excited about; they took turns sitting under the down comforter with me.
 She is pleased with her mule drawn sled.
 Elliott doesn't know that we are watching her. We know exactly what is going to happen.
 Oh crap. They are on to me. I am going to get in trouble today for something anyways...
 Right in the mouth
 Now look away because they can't see me if I can't see them.
 I love my daughter.
 Guess who is up from  his nap and wants to go outside?
 Not so sure about this cold thing but he is enjoying his sister's naptime.
 This looks like fun...
 Oh no! I am sure that he didn't mind that at all.
Sledding is now done for the day.
 But he is ready to move on to the 4-wheel drive portion of the day. Going to take Daddy's Jeep for a spin.
 That jerk just cut me off! Can you believe that guy?
 Hello ladies. Do you need a lift?