Saturday, March 12, 2011

March 11, Friday

Mexican stareoff
Sam staring at Elliott
Elliott staring at Sam
Sam still staring at Elliott
"Wow, this kid is good!"
MeMe demanded a little time with her great-babies on Birthday Eve; MeMe gets what MeMe wants!
"Hey! Who took a bite out of the pig? Oh wait, that was probably me."
Sam was super cute pulling toys out one at a time and putting back the ones that he didn't want.
--------------------------------------
s/p MeMe's House
(Tiny didn't even make it 3 minutes in the car.)
When she woke up, it was time to open the princess card from Dorothy. First things first, she peeled the sticker off the envelope.
She LOVED her sticker card! She doesn't know who the princesses are, but there were heart, bird and flower stickers that she was super excited about.
(At the time of this post, I am still peeling stickers from the floor and furniture.)
She was very busy but did take a split second to day thank you.

--------------------------
Elliott has some BIG news to share; she is ready for potty training!!!!
Yesterday she told me that she had to "poopie" so we went running to the chair. I was taking off her pull-up and she had already started to go a bit. I still sat with her for a while and she got a frustrated look when I asked if she was all done. I cleaned her up and let her run around without a diaper on for about an hour.  She brought me a pull-up and I helped her get it on.  Andrew was getting ready to put them to bed and he started yelling at me because I didn't clean out the potty after Elliott went. "Elliott didn't poo when I was in there with her." SHE WENT IN THERE BY HERSELF AND POOPED!!! Tonight she asked to go potty after dinner. We sat and read several books and when I asked if she had to potty, she replied, "I can't."  I let her run around naked and she started to pee on the carpet. We ran to the potty and of course she couldn't go.  I didn't replace the diaper while I was cleaning the carpet. She took off running towards her room. We went to check on her and she had peed in the potty all by herself!