Wednesday, March 21, 2012

St. Patty's Day 2012

Mommy: "Can you two please just sit next to one another long enough for me to take one good picture?
Sam, quit crying. Elliott, quit looking devious."
Mommy: "Sam, I said quit crying not cry more. Elliott, you look surprised. Please just smile."
Mommy: "Sam, quit crying. You don't have to smile but just quit crying. Good job Tiny."
Mommy: "Sam, this wouldn't be so painful if you would just quit crying and look at the camera."
 Ercht.
 Elliott: "Mommy, I farted."
Mommy: "Great. I don't care as long as you just keep smiling."
Sam: "Ewww!!!" Elliott is now looking embarrassed.
Mommy: "If you aren't going to stop crying and look at the camera then just hug each other and pretend to like each other. I don't care as long as I get one good picture."
Mommy: "SAM, I SAID HUG YOUR SISTER AND PRETEND TO LIKE EACH OTHER!!!"
Almost hugging his sister looks exactly like trying to pass hard stool.
Mommy: "Good job, Sam-man!! Dangit, Tiny, are you kidding me?!?! Wipe the silly look off your face, Sam is cooperating."
Elliott: "I tickle Sammy's butt."
Mommy: "You make me want to stick babies with needles and when I do, those babies cry. Are you happy that you make babies cry? Please, all I want is one picture that I can hang up at work. Can I get ONE good picture?"
Elliott: "I give Sammy kisses? Com'ere Sammy!"

Elliott: "Mwaaa! Can I watch the Lion King now?"
And now Sam is done and getting off the couch.
---------------------------------------
Daddy came home for a minute to see his chil'rens.
(And because his wife was having a Level 3 Code November meltdown about being out of diapers and the minivan not starting.)
Sam is a cute man

But Elliott is DaDdY's GiRl!!